Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Funday

Hi Lovelies,

Happy Sunday Funday! 

I just love Sundays! I look forward to them more than Fridays. It's just something about the day that brings so much peace to my life and the day I usually get myself into all kinds of fun adventures. 

Anyways...

Today's post will focus on the ones we love. 

The week can get so incredibly busy, we hardly have time to spend QUALITY time with the people we love and care for. 

This is the reason I love Sundays. I use Sundays to go to church and just be in the presence of God! It really changes my perspective on things that are challenging to me and gets me focused to conquer the next week. If you can, I really do encourage you to do the same. 

Then, after church I LOVE to spend time with friends or family. Spending time with people we love is so important to our growth, peace and life. It's peaceful and it's time well spent. Spending time with great friends and family is definitely a stress reliever. 

So today, I encourage you to visit a friend or family member, spend time with your kiddos, and just love on those around you.



Be present! Have fun! Be adventurous! Live your beautiful life!

Before I let you go, I would like to ask you to share some Sunday Funday pics with your sister-friends here at Beauty Of Encouragement.Please hashtag #BeautyOfFamily and post your pics on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. 

Have a great Sunday and have a fun day!

Jessica Torres
Founder of Beauty of Encouragement

No comments:

Post a Comment