Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's A Celebration

Hi Lovely,

It's finally the weekend! We made it another week! 

Celebrate! It was a tough and rough one with all the snow! 

After a heavy post yesterday and pouring my heart out to you all, I think it's safe to say today's blog will be a short one.


I don't have any stories to share with you today, but of course I have some encouragement. 

I just wanted to remind you ladies to dream big! Like dream REALLY big. Use that faith, sista! 

I'll be going into this area a little more in the upcoming weeks, but I wanted to lightly touch on the area today. 

If you think your dreams are way too big. Slap yourself! Just kidding. Don't do that. 

On a serious note, you need to believe, even when it's hard seeing such a big dream come to life.

Don't sell yourself short!

For instance, I promised myself that I would write my blogs as though I were speaking to millions of women. Turns out I was speaking to about 1600 at the start of this week. Such a great number, right?

Wait until you read the next part!   

Today, the amount of people who viewed my blog almost DOUBLED!!!! Yes! AMAZING!!

Whew! So incredibly fully of joy! 

So next time you think your dreams are too big, tell your mind to hush and then go to work! 

Nothing is too Big for the God we serve! Absolutely nothing!


Lives were changed before my eyes yesterday. God had women and men balling their eyes out and facing pain they hid for 20-30 years! I prayed for this soooo incredibly hard.

 I encourage you to take ALL that pain to God. If your pain still hurts you that means you have not been healed and it's still stored in your heart. Let me tell you, as a wise woman once said, "Ain't nobody got time for that". Take it to God! He will heal you.

I'm incredibly blessed to encourage you all. I'm glad that my reckless past was not in vain. God will use anything for His glory! 

Now, let's talk about something else really fast! 

I wanted to remind you ladies that there are SO many broken women in this world. My goal is to bring as many broken women as possible to read this blog. I need your help! Please continue to share this blog with all the people you love! I'm serious, it could change someones life. Just yesterday, I had MEN telling me that my blog has encouraged them. Haha! I was not even thinking about men when I created this blog, but again, God will touch anyone! 

So, share my blog! Share my blog posts! Share my Facebook Page! Share my Instagram! Share my twitter! 

Also, I love reading all your comments about how my blog has touched your life and I know other people will want to read them as well. So please, comment on Facebook and the actual blog. Let's get to know each other and love on each other. This is a sisterhood! 

We want to hear from you! 

Jessica Torres
Founder of Beauty of Encouragement 

No comments:

Post a Comment